A Diary of Dreams

Sunday, December 28, 2008

City Above the Clouds

I was going to my wedding in a city in Iceland, yet above the clouds. Here I walked with my brother. It was incredible that they are stable enough to walk and build on. Huge trucks laden with supplies even went across them. Trees grew too and my brother said, “Yes, there is water underneath”. I could poke my hand down and lo and behold, there it was.


I went into a building and talked to two girls, who spoke a language remarkably like Japanese. Then I started to head back, as the wedding was drawing near.  I went into a huge school, kind of old yet ornate in it’s design.


An explorer had been travelling with me and showed me his specimen case. There were lots of insect-like creatures, with human-shaped heads in the likenesses of people I know. He said that the trip had been a great success, thanks to me. If he had only found one of these creatures, it would be enough to secure his funding, but having several was a miraculous find. As I walked back to the wedding-place, he wished me well for the future.

The End

No comments: