A Diary of Dreams

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Hidden World

I have been having a lot of psychedelic dreams lately; here is what I can remember of the latest one.
I was learning through watching that Earl Gray tea was actually found by an Italian explorer and is one of he only things my friend likes about Italy. As you stir in half-frozen cream and it froths up around the edges, it is like sailing through Antarctic waters, with flurries of icebergs and currents- in fact this is what it actually is, if you look closely enough.


Early in the morning, some Japanese girls get up to go to the top of the mountain, where they have always gone, to get magical eggs. One comes down and the others, along with her, say she has become a ‘Cutorian’ by way of support. In fact, they are speaking very fast Japanese so I am not entirely sure what they are doing, but it is magical and ‘cute’.

No comments: