A Diary of Dreams

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Police Riding Animals

I had a dream where I went for a walk in a nearby town, when I saw a remarkable sight .Japanese police were training, in an exercise to use animals to smell for a criminal. They were riding large blackbirds, the way police in other countries ride horses. Further down the street, they were on large gophers and one was even riding a swan. I saw a bunch of them, some having other animals on leashes, some riding on dogs. I was a little worried one of the animals would be surprised by my smell and rush after me, but at the same time, I wanted to take a picture.

I only had my mobile with me. It was late afternoon and I took it out and zoomed in- but it focused on a group of chameleons stacked on one another, each of them having as many eyes as a spider. Suddenly our big old dog, Amber came up from behind me and put her paws on my shoulders. I said to her, “Get off!” and pulled them down, as they were scratching. We then walked, along with Yuko, straight into my old home in Ling’s Coppice. Amber looked sheepishly down at her paws, as if she was saying, ‘As if I’d ever hurt you with these!’ Yuko then said, as she and Amber lay down on the floor next to one another, “You see, I’m just so beautiful!”

Then I woke up.

No comments: