A Diary of Dreams

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Man in the Mirror

Recently, I have had a lot of dreams with 'Man in the Mirror' as the backing music. Then, I was asked by a friend to edit one of his student's speeches on the same topic, who believed this is what we need to change andwasSErstein taking speech training lessons to be a singer himself. I feel that some force, or higher enteties were calling me. Then, just the other day I had the day off and Yuko was invited to go to see Deepak Chopra and others at a conference in Tokyo. Seeing as Chopra was a kind of Guru for Michael, who almost certainly opened his mind to those concepts, originally from a speech by Ghandi himself, and others, I was thrilled to be able to go (it was a Thursday morning, how about that?!)

The experience was unforgettable with various speakers, incredible music and dancing and a new emotion created in me. Now I realise that I want to be the change I seek for in the world. Some special spiritual knowledge was transmitted from Chopra, clearly a living master, to us.

The Man in the Mirror is changing and with it, in how ever small a way, the world.

No comments: