A Diary of Dreams

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Nanodes

I found myself in the recording studio and home of some 70's era band, perhaps ABBA. Somehow, in the adjoining house next-door was a path to an enormous UFO, much like the one in Close Encounters. I walked into it, as did some band members and others. There was a very relaxed, casual atmosphere, as if this sort of thing was happening all the time.

We were shown the time-space drive that powers it, perhaps riding through the universe's worm-holes from one place and time to the next. It had a kind of console-like display, bright, cheerful and playful, much like the kind of graphics you can see on website displays. On each side were arranged spirals of 'nanodes'- small, living, glowing, crystal-like beings, which apparently make the time-space travel possible. [They could have been tachyons, using neutrinos for energy, but whatever they were, they seemed to be vibrantly alive].

We flew through the night, over countryside, apparently over some small crowds who were out to see us, ironically mistaking us for some kind of natural phenomena like a comet! I have only dim memories of this phases, but I seemed to have long, telepathic conversations with a group of three very ancient space-beings on board, ranging across many subjects including philosophy and human progress. All their thoughts seemed to me to be very reassuring and compassionate. They really had, 'no worries!'

Afterwards, while I was semi-awake, they flashed the console into my mind again. They seemed to be saying it was a means of communication between the rest of the universe and myself, which I could use whenever I liked. There was also another console, a kind of futuristic 'hotmail in-box', called the Holonet, where the mails were displayed as animated holograms and I could chose which dynamic image to open. The interesting thing was that the mails were from subconscious friends of mine on this and other planets!


Commentary- When I awoke a fantastic possibility occurred to me. That perhaps the working of such futuristic technology might be revealed to me in such detail that I could actually patent it, perhaps in the name of The Foundation. Then, the proceeds from the patents could help fund The Foundation and it's various research projects and community works (whatever they will be, it certainly isn't clear yet). Writing this now, that doesn't seem to be the point of the dream, as it seems better to just share the revelations like this. But I wonder how many important inventions have been revealed this way historically.

For now, I will call the drive a '4D Neutrino drive' and the internet console a 'Holo-net'. Interestingly, I goggled neutrinos to find out what they are and they seem to be subatomic particles that have existed since the beginning of time, coursing through the universe at a speed faster than light. I also noticed that they are very hard to research, so deep in the ice of Antarctica is a machine to 'catch and watch' them. The icy, dark conditions create an environment with the clarity of a crystal... a nanode crystal, no doubt.

No comments: