A Diary of Dreams

Monday, September 09, 2019

*** Introduction ***

This Blog is planned as a dream diary. In a sense it was started years ago, when I privately kept one, though unfortunately, in the process of formatting hard drives, all but a few of those dreams have been lost... Yet over the past few years, the diary resumed intermittently and I'm hoping this blog will inspire me to continue it. These dreams, or visions, call them what you will, may at times seem obscure; but they have inspired me in many other areas of my life and I have come to view them as heavenly 'gifts' to help guide me.

I dated this post as if written in the future, keeping it 'sticky' and at the top of the page. The earliest posts here are dreams from the last few years- and after that more recent ones. Thanks to Blogger Beta, I can finally rearrange them on the page in the order in which they were experienced. Just hit the 'Dream On...' button for more of the dream and maybe a commentary or two.
*(a feature currently disabled, as not supported yet in the aformentioned Blogger Beta, though hopefully be restored!)

So, without further ado... may the dreams begin!

2 comments:

ciclo365dias said...

Cool, a diary on 2009. I did also saw something wrote on 2017. My blog is about 2181. Best regards!

Starfire said...

To be honest, this was just to keep the introduction at the top of the page- now it's even out of date, so I've transported it 10 years into the future!

But a diary taking place in the future is an interesting prospect. It's a place I regularly visit, always having an enlightening trip.