A Diary of Dreams

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Many a Dream (Between 01-29/08/2006)

It's been quite a while since I wrote here, so here's an update...

Many an impressive, psychedelic dream has come to me in past weeks. Strange creatures, magicians who can transform themselves into owls and octopi, and a harsh Dune-like future in which life is lived in tight communities that are connected by taking tank-rides through arid wastelands. Just last night I imagined the meaning of 'ye are gods' and saw tunnels of fractals all around me, sensing the whole population of the Earth, freed from debilitating fear.

Yet all these glimpses are pretty much indecipherable to the average viewer. They are even to some extent so for me! Which means that Starfire Dreams is destined to never be an end unto itself, only a petri-dish for the bacterium of my writing.

This means that the next phase is quite clear- a gradually unfolding fantasy story based on all of this, elucidating mystical truth just as my dreams do, through demonstrating it. Until it is finished, it can consist of gradual updates on Gideon's Travels, a subject in and of itself that when clicked on can be read as a whole narrative. Perhaps people will check back regularly to read the narrative?

In the context of the unveiling of various strategies for teaching, we have been given the R- religion. Then came the revelation of R.T.- Religious Truth, reality training. Yet now is the time for A.R.T.- Applied Religious Truth, applied reality training. I actually though of this whilst seeing the Superman Returns movie. What a work of genius- to teach a certain cosmic truth, not through the traditional preaching, which requires a certain type of audience, but to so so through magnificent pyrotechnics and exciting action, along with a moving story-line. Stories really are wonderful things and I will get back to my roots and start telling about things through stories.

No comments: